hum
i've tried with many different clients and the result is different.
whit spark, the client is added to roster automatically. only if i deny the
contact is deleted. if i close aplication or accept request the result is
the same.

with exodus it works. i receive the invitation and in the database remains
no subsctiption. the invitation appears every time i login. whit other
client, although in db there's no subscription.

with another client, when i receive invitation and logout, in the db
remains no subscription and the request is not send when i login again.

So, the problem is not with server, right?

On Thu, 29 May 2008 10:16:44 +0530, "shashi kiran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> One more thing looking up the subscription like joe said could help. for
> ex:- if the subscription = "from"  for a contact. then it means that the
> contact has subscribed to your presence . You could use this to render
add
> requests .
>
> Also are u are u parsing the <presence .. </presence> tags properly....
if