For my server webkeks.org, I was using pyICQ-t. Over the time, I
developed a few patches to make it usable again. Since the developers
of pyICQ-t showed no interested at all in bug reports or even patches,
I just hacked my local version.
As the patches grew, I decided to make them public. I collected them
and did a pyICQ-t branch. You can find it here:
https://webkeks.org/hg/webkeksicq-t/

The changes aren't too big at the moment, but it already has a huge
impact on usability. ICQ 6 status messages work and typing
notifications are fixed, for example.

If there's interest in patches like these for pyICQ-t, maybe it would
be time to fork it so development of pyICQ-t can go on again? The
project on Google Code is more than dead, not even caring for patches
that fix bugs.

--
Jonathan