First I want to thank those of you who helped us get yammer (formerly
known as workfeed) launched.   We received so much help from the
community and we couldn't have done it without you.      We had
planned to launch with message push to the browser via BOSH, but were
unable to have a fully production ready implementation by launch day
despite all the work we put into it.    Now, I really want to get BOSH
live and clean up our IM services but have also had trouble finding
the time to dedicate to it.

I'm hoping there's someone out there who might want to help us finish
what we started.     We're looking for the right person with the right
skills either full-time or contract, on-site or off.   We are doing
some really exciting things here at a scale that is still somewhat
rare for BOSH/XMPP.   We're also big on open sourcing a lot of the
work we do and have already open sourced our jabber component
framework, even though it needs work.   Which is part of what we need
help on.

So without belaboring the point, if you or someone you know is
qualified and wants to help us work on some pretty awesome stuff,
please drop me a line.

--
Adam Pisoni
VP of Engineering, Yammer.com