Oops, sorry, wrong attribute :). Got my components and users mixed up. The from
was actually in the original spec, so that's why I think something is awry with
the clients.

My problem is that some of our clients don't do stuff over SSL (GASP!), so
plain-text is a no-no, but a really good idea none-the-less. I think I will go
on the from attribute, if not there list everything possible.