Jonathan Schleifer;4751 Wrote:
> Am 31.10.2008 um 06:48 schrieb ashiraz:
>
> > i have included the jpg with the error ...
>
> Uhm, can't see neither any attached files, nor an URL to a JPEG file.

See here : http://www.jabberforum.org/showpost.php?p=4734&postcount=5

the error file is at the bottom of post 5 by me called error.jpg

I am only trying to get any xmpp/jabber client source in c/c++ to write
a simple message to an account in a jabber server. I cannot even however
get the examples to run in eclipse / vs 2008 for libstrophe and gloox.
Both gloox and libstrophe refuse to run and have bugs in them (I have
posted to the gloox mailing list with no response). Libstrophe errors
are below. Eventually I would like to integrate the libraries into a
larger project to make xmpp calls to a jabber server. That seems so far
away right now! *sigh*

I can get it to work in java (using smack) but the larger code base
(the one I will eventually integrate xmpp calls to) is written in
c/c++!

What to do now? Ideally I woul like to use simple/easy and efficient
that will allow me to make an xmpp call to a jabber account quickly. I
dont want to be a jabber expert here just wish to be able to interface
with a jabber server.

[1] see attached text file
direct link( http://tinyurl.com/6qjkk2 )

|Filename: errors_libstrophe.txt                                    |
|Download: http://www.jabberforum.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=10|

ashiraz