I would love to do something.

I'll be in Brussels over Christmas (including 4th Jan.) and I would be
happy to join you guys in Paris.
If there's a market for an event in Brussels, I'll be glad to help.

But personally I think we should have 1 event for Europe. Otherwise it
gets too spread. And Paris sounds nice.

Greets,

Florian Jensen