bear wrote:
I'm starting to gather information and get things in place for S2S
(and C2S) Interop and in that vein I would like to find out from the
XMPP world who would be able to participate.

The following are the thoughts in my head and have not gone thru any
formal discussion or XSF Board decisions :)

We will be setting up a test domain and will be providing a CA, so
each server would:

  - have an issued Certificate(s)

Testing cases where it should not work (like revoked certificates) is more interesting than making sure things work. Testing the verification of domain-based application service identity would be nice, too.