On Wed Sep  7 22:31:06 2011, Christopher Orr wrote:
Does anybody know if there is any XMPP proxy software out there, specifically that can act as a man-in-the-middle for debug purposes?

I believe that the Swift folk wrote one (well, I know Kev did, whether it's part of Swiften or not I don't know).

M-Link itself can do this for S2S links; we needed to for border guard capabilities and things.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:d...@cridland.net - xmpp:d...@dave.cridland.net
 - http://dave.cridland.net/