Just a thought, untested: re-join the rooms the user is on after going
invisible?

-- Jonathan Dickinson

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 08:56:57 +0300
From: blueob...@gmail.com
To: jdev@jabber.org
Subject: Re: [jdev] Question on Presence, Invisibility and MUC

Hi Guys,
Can I know the procedure of creating a room please, I'm searching for it day
long please help and do we have the delegate methods of creating a room and do
other functions too... Please help me in taking a start in creating a room
thank you.

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:38 PM, Daniel Dormont <d...@greywallsoftware.com>