Hi all,

I have a scenario where I need to broadcast a message to the contacts of a
particular user. As an additional twist, I'd like to do this while logged
in, not as the user in question, but as an admin.

Strictly speaking, it wouldn't be the worst thing to treat this as a
presence rather than a message (this is related to location data, which is
sort of borderline between message and presence I guess).

Is my best option here PEP (I'm on ejabberd and haven't set up PEP before
but I guess I could look into it)? Does that have the kind of admin
capability I'd need here?

thanks,
Dan