Hi, all.

Quick question here.  I just ran into a situation where on a single read
from a socket my jabber application received two stanzas.   One was an IQ
(ping) and the second was a presence.

Example:

<iq from='jabber.org' to='user1' type='get' id='ping'><ping
xmlns='urn:xmpp:ping'/></iq><presence from='user2' to='user1'
type='unavailable'/>

I hadn't programmed for this and now am making the appropriate changes, but
I have a couple questions since it appears to be normal (but rare) to
include multiple stanzas on one socket write on the server side.

1.  Can multiple IQ stanzas be sent at once?
2.  Can multiple presence or message stanzas be sent at once?

Thanks.. let me know if this isn't clear.  :)

Brad