Folks,

I've acquired another hat!

If you've been following Openfire recently, you might be aware that there's
been a bit of an upsurge in development - to the extent that it's very much
alive as a project again after a period of dormancy.

In order to help with that - and because in my day job I've been doing
quite a bit with Openfire anyway - I've volunteered to act as project lead.

The project's code is now on Github, as
https://github.com/igniterealtime/Openfire - pull requests are very much
welcome, particularly to fix outstanding bugs.

These bugs are held and logged at
https://igniterealtime.org/issues/browse/OF/ (public but restricted
posting), and discussed on the forums at
https://community.igniterealtime.org/community/support/openfire_(formerly_wildfire)_support

If you've any questions about how you could contribute, feel free to catch
me (or the other developers) at open_c...@conference.igniterealtime.org

Thanks!

Dave.