Greetings,

Oncam is hiring for a full-time Ejabberd/Erlang Lead Developer role in our
Global Scaling team.

We are an expanding team (20+) of top-flight engineers building the next
generation of TV, Phone-calls, and Social Networking with a breakthrough
many-to-many streaming technology platform years in the making.  We are
rolling out new consumer-focused iOS and Android apps and cloud-computing
suite with capabilities never before possible. Oncam's first release
supports multiple global partners, reaching 100+ million users.  Our team is
on a very realistic path to make huge impact in multiple industries.  We are
VC-backed, founded in the Silicon Valley and now based in Los Angeles with
multiple engineering design centers around the world and our team members
come from leading tech companies including Google, Apple, and Microsoft.

We're now in deployment phase and need a strong technical leader to join our
Ejabberd/Erlang Global Scaling team.

Requirements for this position include:

+ Duration: Full-time (40 hrs per week minimum)

+ 2+ year of Erlang and OTP programming experience.

+ Experience with development and distribution of open-source software such
as SSH,    OpenVPN, Apache, OpenLDAP, ejabberd preferred.

+ Experience with XML-based protocols (XMPP, WCTP is a MUST).

+ Must have a strong understanding of client/server protocols including
TCP/IP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP and HTTP.

+ Proficient at troubleshooting network-related problems.

+ Experience with automation and scripting (shell scripting, perl, python,
or ruby preferred).

+ Prior experience developing enterprise applications and / or
mission-critical applications preferred.

+ Detail oriented.

+ Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to details, organization,
and time management skills.

+ Strong problem solving skills.

If you think you have time and are interested, then it would be great to
connect via email, phone or Skype to discuss the details.

In the case that you are not available, we'd highly consider any person that
you may recommend, assuming they are of your caliber, and so welcome and
appreciate your kind referral.

Michelle Parker, SHRM-CP, PHR

Director, Human Resources & Administration

Oncam, Inc.

4350 E Camelback Road, STE A100

Phoenix, AZ 85018

1100 Glendon Avenue, 17th Floor