Hi,

A couple of quick notes.

On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 16:58 +0200, Kay Ramme - Sun Germany - Hamburg
wrote:
> there seem to be reoccurring discussions regarding OOos Java usage,
> e.g. see
>
> http://www.fsf.org/news/open-office-java.html

Richard Stallman asked me about the progress and said he would update
the page based on my feedback.

> http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=dev&msgNo=13179

"a reasonably complete list of OOo tools that require Java" would also
be appreciated for our testing efforts against the current gcj builds.

> I would appreciate, if you can provide the latest state of the GCJ
> builds and if there are any obstacles left, which can not easily be
> fixed by some lines of code. We are certainly willing, and it will be a
> pleasure, to help and to work together with you to sort these issues out.

Caolan is on vacation as far as I know, but Thomas Fitzsimmons should
have the same list of open items as he had, so I CCed him.

Cheers,

Mark