Hi Geir,

when logging into JIRA (using my account mbo) I do not get the Administration link as described by Craig and Michelle. I can create and comment issues, but I cannot resolve an issue. What do I need to do in order to get these JIRA privileges? Do I need to be a jdo-developer in JIRA? If yes would it makes sense that all the jdo committers get these privileges?

Thanks for your help!

Regards Michael

My navbar changed to include Administration once I logged in. So it looks like I'm an admin as well.

It looks like I have the ability to assign bugs.

Craig