Yes, sorry about that. Stupid typo. However, I get the same result when I use "SimpleClass", which is the implementing class of SimpleInterface.

-- Michelle

Andy Jefferson wrote:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/SimpleInterface

So it cant find the class SimpleInterface ?

<extension vendor-name="jpox" key="implementation-classes"
value="org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.fieldtypes.SimpleInterface"/>

SimpleInterface is an interface not a class. "implementation-classes" is supposed to contain the names of the classes implementing the interface type of the field in question