Hi Michelle,

thanks for testing. I checked in the changes and set the JIRA issue to fixed.

Regards Michael

Michael,

I tested the patch on the tck20 project and it works fine. I did "maven -o clean", "maven -o database", and " maven -o -Dtest=query.NavigationThroughACollectionField runtck.jdorisingle", and the test found company.xml.

Thanks very much,
Michelle

Michael Bouschen wrote:

Hi Michelle,

I looked into the JIRA issue JDO-45: Need to do full build to get company.xml copied to target dir
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-45

I propose to rename the maven goal copyloggingprops to copyprops and add copying the company.xml file to it. Attached you find a patch including this change for tck11 and tck20. You can run the patch by calling 'patch -p0 < JDO-45.patch' in the directory trunk. Please let me know whether it works for you, then I can check in the change.

Regards Michael

--
Michael Bouschen                [EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.tech.spree.de/