Hi,

I think there is a misunderstanding, and we need to update the wiki page to be more clear.

We now have the ability to run a single test case in multiple combinations of:

database
identity type (application or datastore)
test case class

This is only slightly different from the former runtck.jdorisingle which no longer exists.

The new single test case runs all combinations of database, identity type, and test case classes. I think it's very useful and I don't miss the old jdorisingle at all. I know that when I had to run a new test case against both application and datastore identity it was kind of a pain. And now it's easy.

But we do need to document it better.

Craig