Hi Andy,

Thanks for the problem report. I've fixed these and checked them in. If you find more, please let me know. I think these tests are hitting problems before they reveal my typos, so they are hard for me to find.

-- Michelle

Andy Jefferson wrote:

A few things that need fixing in the TCK from my latest running, in the hope that someone with SVN permissions can do the necessary. No patches here, just instructions of what's wrong and what is needed to fix ;-)

File : test/orm/datastoreidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/CollectionCollections-derby.orm
Has a field
<field name="CollectionOfByte26" table="COLLECTION_OF_BYTE27">
I suggest that the column name should end with ... 26

File : test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/CollectionCollections-derby.orm
Same thing

-------

File : test/orm/datastoreidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/ArrayListCollections-derby.orm
Has a class
<class name="ArrayListCollections" table="LIST_COLLECTIONS">
I suggest that the table name should be ARRAYLIST_COLLECTIONS

File : test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/ArrayListCollections-derby.orm
Same thing

-------

File : test/orm/datastoreidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/MapStringKeyCollections-derby.orm
Has a field
<field name="MapOfString_Byte26" column="MAP_OF_STRING_BYTE27">
I suggest that the column name should end with ... 26

File : test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/MapStringKeyCollections-derby.orm
Same thing

-------

File : test/orm/applicationidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/HashMapStringKeyCollections-derby.orm
Has a field
<field name="HashMapOfString_Long80" column="HASHMAP_STR_LONG80">
which doesnt exist in the Java class. Suggest that you remove it.

-------

There were several others of a similar nature in the various collection/list/map tests but that's as far as I've got.