Hi,

I changed the antlr dependency to version 2.7.5, because this version is available on ibiblio. So there is no need anymore to manually copy the antlr jar to the local maven repository.

Regards Michael

Hi Brian, hi Craig,

as Craig pointed out, we had a non-standard way to support international characters when we used antlr 2.7.0. But I changed this when we moved to antlr 2.7.3. So I think it makes sense to switch to antlr 2.7.5. I will work on this, I also like to switch the ri11 project and then update the Readme.

Brian,
did you try to switch and ran into specific problems? I tried it and it seems to work. Today a lot of tests in fostore20 fail, but this is due to a api20 change. I will fix this first and then switch antlr.

Regards Michael

Hi Brian,