Hi Andy,

Thanks, cleared it up for me.

Craig

On Dec 30, 2005, at 12:01 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

Hi Craig,

I'm afraid I'm confused. I looked at the referenced JPOX issue and it
appears to be resolved.

What does that mean for this issue?

JPOX has its own issue tracker. We raise issues on ourselves, as do our users,
just like any project. I had an issue already in JPOX JIRA that was the same
thing as what had been raised in Apache JIRA, so added the details in JPOX
JIRA. I then resolved it, and subsequently resolved the issue in Apache JIRA
(sine that is also fixed). Hope that makes it clear.

--
Andy
Java Persistent Objects - JPOX

Craig Russell