Hi Andy,

On Feb 18, 2006, at 12:07 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

Inheritance 3 fails

My understanding is that this test should only be run (or fail) if the JDO2 implementation has defined "javax.jdo.option.mapping.RelationSubclassTable" in
its PMF.supportedOptions(). JPOX does not include that option.
Can the test be updated to check on this ?
Want me to raise a JIRA ?

Yes, please. JIRA is the best place to track action items on the project. Thanks.

We will need a named release of the RI that works with the JDO rc1. Erik says
the JPOX
release candidate will be called rc1. Friday, February 24 is the day to cut
the release branch
and have the RI available.

To be specific, the Maven details will be
groupId : jpox
artifactId : jpox, jpox-enhancer, jpox-dbcp, jpox-c3p0
version : 1.1.0-rc-1

Looks good.

Craig

--