Hi Craig,

I notice that there aren't any tar files for the TCK. Is there anything I can do with the zip on Linux?

-- Michelle

Craig L Russell wrote:

Javadogs,

I've staged the final JDO 2.0 release on the apache server.

Please test this release. The dependencies have been updated to reflect JDO release 2.0 and JPOX release 1.1.0. If you're testing JPOX, refer below for the maven staging area. If you're testing TCK, you will have to jigger your dependencies in project.xml or rename your .maven/repositories/jpox/jars artifacts.

You can download any of the sources and binaries for api, core, enhancer, and tck from http://people.apache.org/~clr/downloads/ <http://people.apache.org/%7Eclr/downloads/>mirror-dist-db-jdo/2.0/

You can point your maven repository to http://people.apache.org/~clr/downloads/maven <http://people.apache.org/%7Eclr/downloads/maven> to get the javax.jdo and org.apache.jdo artifacts.

We're now waiting for the last JPOX issue to be resolved before calling for a vote to release.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell

408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]