FYI, I see the same errors after the recent check-ins.

-- Michelle

Craig L Russell wrote:

Yes, the text of the message is different.

Craig

On Jun 6, 2007, at 8:12 AM, Michael Bouschen wrote:

Hi Craig,

I guess these are different errors from the ones described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-484, correct?

Regards Michael

Hi,

I get this error when running the api20 maven build from the tip of the trunk:

Testsuite: javax.jdo.JDOHelperConfigTest
Tests run: 19, Failures: 0, Errors: 18, Time elapsed: 0.124 sec

Testcase: testPositive00_PMF0_GetNamedPMFProperties (javax.jdo.JDOHelperConfigTest): Caused an ERROR
org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader
at javax.jdo.JDOHelperConfigTest.testPositive00_PMF0_GetNamedPMFProperti es(JDOHelperConfigTest.java:57)

The error occurs at the line that constructs a new class loader:

        URLClassLoader loader = new JDOConfigTestClassLoader(
                JDOCONFIG_CLASSPATH_PREFIX,
                (URLClassLoader) getClass().getClassLoader());

I don't recognize the error. The stack trace doesn't show where in the constructor the error is.

Any clues?

Craig

public class JDOConfigTestClassLoader extends URLClassLoader {

public JDOConfigTestClassLoader(String partialPathToIgnore, URLClassLoader unparent) {
        this(new String[]{partialPathToIgnore}, unparent);
    }

public JDOConfigTestClassLoader(String[] partialPathsToIgnore, URLClassLoader unparent) {
        super(new URL[]{}, null);
addNonTestURLs(partialPathsToIgnore == null ? new String[] {} : partialPathsToIgnore, unparent);
    }

// HACK: need to identify a better way of controlling test classpath protected void addNonTestURLs(String[] partialPathsToIgnore, URLClassLoader unparent) {
        URL[] urls = unparent.getURLs();
        for (int i = 0; i < urls.length; i++) {
            URL url = urls[i];
            String urlString = url.toString();
            for (int j = 0; j < partialPathsToIgnore.length; j++) {
if (urlString.indexOf(partialPathsToIgnore[j]) == -1) {
                    addURL(url);
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

Craig Russell
Architect, Sun Java Enterprise System http://java.sun.com/products/ jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Craig Russell