This is great! I'm also making progress on annotations tests and will probably have something to check in early next week so it would be cool if we could branch tck20 soon.

-- Michelle

Michael Bouschen wrote:

Hi Andy, hi Craig,

I ran the TCK with JDO metatdata files referring the 2.1 XSD against the latest JPOX and it works great!

I will file a JIRA issue for chaning the metadata files and attach a patch.

Regards Michael