To: <jdo-dev@db.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 11:40 PM
Subject: Re: CHALLENGE org.apache.jdo.tck.lifecycle.StateTransitionsReturnedObjects.java

Hi Ilan,

As far as I can see, the fix checked in for JDO-514 should address the issue you raised there. On line 229, we changed
transaction.setNontransactionalRead(true);
transaction.setNontransactionalWrite(true);
The original was probably a typo. Experimenting with this change in the trunk, print statements show that transaction.getNontransactionalWrite() returns true when there is no active transaction and current_state is PERSISTENT_NONTRANSACTIONAL_DIRTY.

Can you take another look and see if there might be some other problem?

Thanks,
Michelle

Ilan Kirsh wrote:

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for the fixes.

It seems that all the challenges except one are solved now.
I still have a problem with StateTransitionsReturnedObjects.
As far as I can see, JDO-513 was fixed, but not JDO-514.

Thanks and regards,

Ilan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michelle Caisse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>