Ai ai ai.

I didn't read the HOWTO thoroughly. Sorry for the noise, and thanks for generating the site for me.

Now let's see if the download problems are fixed.

Craig

On Mar 30, 2008, at 11:21 AM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

Hi Craig,

"maven savesite" copies the docs into site/docs. I'm not sure what the value of having the intermediate location in target is. Maybe this is just a maven thing, such that all build process goes into target and the copy to site/docs is the equivalent of a dist.

-- Michelle

Craig L Russell wrote:

One more problem. The site used to generate at site/docs/ from source at site/xdocs but with this setup, the site generates into target/docs.

So I can't see the diffs using svn.

Craig