Sorry I wasn't on the call -- the family & I were camping for the
holiday weekend and were out of range.  Can someone tell me what the
problem with the patch is?  There was really nothing more to it than
renaming ComponentMetadata to TypeMetadata and the associated ripples.
 EOL issue or some other?

--
mailto:matt...@matthewadams.me
skype:matthewadams12