Craig L Russell wrote:

The behead script that removes the first several lines from annotations and enums doesn't work for regular classes and interfaces. It would be nice if the script could also support classes and interfaces.
I've checked in a new version that supports any .java file with a "public class" or "public interface" declaration. I had trouble with a couple of files for which the output was one line short. The first line (declaration) was missing. Making a no-change edit to the file and resaving fixed the issue. Apparently there is something funny about the last line in these files. The ones I found were Enhancer.java JDOEnhancer.java and JDOReadOnlyException.java.

-- Michelle