Attendees:  Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Tests in api2 for ... getPersistenceManagerFactory(Map,Map) - patch available for review. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-557 The attached patch isn't quite the right patch for review. AI Michelle upload another patch. Since this is an api test it can be checked in without affecting the release process.

2. Other issues

Do we really need all the maven goals in the root directory? We have api and tck as new directories but need some maven goals to execute the new JDO 3.0 projects. And the JDO 1.1 goals no longer work because the btree cvs checkout doesn't work. AI Craig: is there a new repository for this code?

JCP release process: The process is changed from last time. This time we need the final spec, RI, and TCK for review by the EC of JCP. AI Craig work with JCP to get the final materials into the JCP.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:craig.russ...@oracle.com