Note that next week's telecon is CANCELLED.

Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Matthew Adams

1.  Datastoreidentity "detach" test
Michael filed JIRA 68, and will start implementation. This involves changing the strategy from increment to sequence. We will then turn off the DataNucleus property AutoCreateTable.

2. JDOQL : Support for further methods (String, Enum, Date, JDOHelper): patch available https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-658 Some test cases have been checked in, but several remain. Spec updates are also needed. Do we need support for enum now? We might want to add a new JIRA for some additional methods that we don't currently have support for and close the current issue. Michael will make suggestions for how to proceed.

3. Other issues
Matthew noted that some customers require access to field or method version annotation, but JDO currently only permits version annotation specified at type level. He will file a JIRA for the extended functionality, currently supported by JPA and DataNucleus vendor extension.

-- Michelle