Hi Phil,

Just to make sure YUUC:  JDO 3.0.1, the version we're trying to publish, is
the last branch that will depend on Maven1.  We don't want to spend the
effort on converting to M2 in a maintenance branch.  The distribution is
ready to go and is currently located at
http://people.apache.org/~madams/jdo3.0.1/dist

3.1, currenly in trunk, will depend exclusively on Maven2, but that's a
work in progress.

Any other advice you can give to help us deploy JDO 3.0.1?

-matthew

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.****com<

--
@matthewadams12