I was saying that I don't see a problem with uploading jdo2-api to Maven
Central.  Who released it seems a minor consideration, since effectively,
Apache now has the bits.

I'm just trying to be practical and lower friction.  We need as little
impedance to use as possible, IMHO.

--
googletalk:matt...@matthewadams.me