Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Wednesday May 11 12:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) 21:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST) to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

We use the following dial-in for audio and video. You need a Skype account to join.
https://join.skype.com/lKWOxZDu2O5U

Agenda:

1. JIRA JDO-805 "Consolidate download pages" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-805
   Extend closer.lua to act as a download page, see email from Craig
   Anything left?

2. JDO 3.2.1
  Could successfully run Apache RAT on main

3. JDK 19 builds

4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:

[May 4 2022] AI Tilmann prepare the 3.2.1 release.
[May 4 2022] AI Tobias file a JIRA about dropping Java 8 support
[Dec 09 2021] AI Craig: Try to contact all current/former participants in JDO development and see if and how they want to be recognized on the JDO and DB web sites. https://db.apache.org/whoweare.html [Oct 07 2021] AI Craig send a private message to all JSR-243 Expert Group members asking if they wish to continue. [Mar 25 2021] AI Craig: investigate "merging" papajdo and apache.clr accounts [Oct 17 2014] AI Matthew any updates for "Modify specification to address NoSQL datastores":https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-651?

Regards Michael