Hi group,

I am building a Jenkins plugin to compile Eclipse workspaces out-of-
the-box, without Maven. But I have some questions:

* When JUnit tests fail in the build I want to mark the build as
unstable. So in my class's public boolean perform(AbstractBuild build,
Launcher launcher, BuildListener listener) method I end with:

                        int utc = jtr.getFailedTestCount();
                        if(utc > 0) {
                                listener.finished(Result.UNSTABLE);
                                listener.error(utc + " junit tests have
failed");
                                System.out.println("Return UNSTABLE: " + utc);
                        }
                        return true;

However the job remains to be marked as SUCCESFUL as can be seen on
the console:

Return UNSTABLE: 44
Mar 2, 2012 9:40:27 PM hudson.model.Run run
INFO: test #54 main build action completed: SUCCESS

How can I mark a build as unstable? I want my yellow balls...

* An Eclipse workspace consists of different modules (projects) also,
just like Maven. I would like to present most information from an
Eclipse build in the same way as a Maven build, as a set of modules
that failed/tested/worked etc. But I seem to be unable to find generic
infrastructure for this- it looks like all of this is maven specific.
Is that true? (Then I can stop searching ;-)

* Similarly I want to show the JUnit test results in the same way as
the Maven test results. Like the failure history on the job's page
("Test Result Trend") and the links to the individual module results.
Is code for that reusable in Jenkins and where could I find that?

Hope someone can answer...

Greetings,

Frits Jalvingh