Sorry for reopeing this issue again.
  I disabled all the "static code analysers" in my build. Still the latest
build is waiting for the completion of the old build.

Scenario:
Two builds are running concurrently on the same job.
PC-Lint and Findbugs are enabled using "make" command (Execute Shell).
But the plugins are disabled.

The latest build dont have any Java code changes.
So, the latest build finished all of its excution. The old build is doing
PC-lint for its own cnages.
But still, the latest build is waiting for the PClint execution completion
of the old build.
Once the Old build finished, latest build also will get finished soon.

No "static code analyzers" are running.

Please anybody help me to understand, why the latest build is wating for the
"make" command execution of the old build.
What is the dependency for the latest build on old build in this case?

Thanks