* Yes it is the bad practice to put repos in POMs
* Yes it many more developers/contributors friendly to add repo in POMs (as
far as we don't add not controlled repos and our artifacts aren't supposed
to be reused)
* Yes it was a bad idea and more generally all this part of projects infra
description, users/groups settings ....

As I said to Nicolas & KK at the last hackergarten in Paris I drived a
contribution for such mass change  : https://gist.github.com/2305867 (by
@jeanhelou)
Nicolas might probably starts from it.

Arnaud

>>> http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
>>> http://www.twitter.com/jeffmaury
>>>

> --
> Jeff MAURY
>

> "Legacy code" often differs from its suggested alternative by actually
> working and scaling.
>  - Bjarne Stroustrup
>
> http://www.jeffmaury.com
> http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com