Hi everyone,
since version 1.463 i can't configure the Publisher of my plugin anymore.
The JSONObject form data contains two strange attributes: "kind" and
"stapler-class". Because of those two attributes the StaplerRequest object
can't bind the form data to the data bound constructor of my configuration
class (or at least thats what i understand, i am still pretty new to
jenkins development...).

The JSONObject looks like this:
{"failThresholdDefinitelyLost":"",
"failThresholdInvalidReadWrite":"",
"failThresholdTotal":"",
"kind":"org.jenkinsci.plugins.valgrind.ValgrindPublisher",
"pattern":"*.memcheck",
"stapler-class":"org.jenkinsci.plugins.valgrind.ValgrindPublisher",
"unstableThresholdDefinitelyLost":"",
"unstableThresholdInvalidReadWrite":"",
"unstableThresholdTotal":""}

If i remove the two attributes from the JSONObject before binding it,
everything works fine...

publisher with descriptor (see lines 258 to 266):
https://github.com/jenkinsci/valgrind-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/valgrind/ValgrindPublisher.java
configuration class:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/valgrind-plugin/blob/master/src/main/java/org/jenkinsci/plugins/valgrind/config/ValgrindPublisherConfig.java
jelly file:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/valgrind-plugin/blob/master/src/main/resources/org/jenkinsci/plugins/valgrind/ValgrindPublisher/config.jelly

Where do the "kind" and "stapler-class" attributes come from? They don't
appear with older versions of jenkins (i tested 1.455, 1.460 and 1.462).

Greetings,
Johannes