I am alwats wondering why there are no UML diagram for these plugins? I
mean - there is nothing better to describe plugin capabilities to java
developers than UML diagram illustrating all entry points ; I/O , data- and
other -flows. My opinion is that such topics are time wasting and human
resource killers by definition and should be eliminated from the dev
environment asap...

Umm ... yeah ... sorry to become too emotional. It is just that I develop
in NSIS it is sooo freaking frustrationg to not have any diagram generation
or doc generation support for this installer scripting platform ... so I am
forced to slowly devrelop my own .. .bah :(

Any - back to topic - isn't it smarter to not perform such on-demand
actions but make sure you have queied excatly what you need? 90% CI issues
is that admins have underestamted the poer of well-formed build
infrastrukture that just fighting against the unwanted results. ;)

--
A.C. Linards L.