Thanks for your reply.

The goal of the plugin is to maintain Jobs configurations between a Jenkins
instance in 'production' and another one in 'pre-production'. The goal of
the 'pre-production' is to test upgrade of Jenkins and its plugins before
apply updates to 'production' environnent.

My first idea is not to implement version control support. I would like to
compare file line by line and merge part of them if, for example, the job
in pre-production has been modified because of a regression during testing.
This plugin will allow me to apply some modifications directly without
repeating manual actions in the production environment, which can be source
of problems

I hope to be sufficiently clear.