Hi all,

I have been correcting a few issues in the parameterized-trigger-plugin,
and in one of these pull request I add a reference to the Envinject lib
plugin.
when the build hive builds this there are no issues,
https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jenkinsci/job/parameterized-trigger-plugin/15/

However builds after this that do not have this reference in the pom fail,
due to the class being left in the target directory.
https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jenkinsci/job/parameterized-trigger-plugin/16/

Errors are:
[ERROR] Undefined reference:
org/jenkinsci/lib/envinject/service/EnvInjectActionRetriever in
/scratch/hudson/workspace/jenkinsci/parameterized-trigger-plugin/target/classes/hudson/plugins/parameterizedtrigger/EnvInjectParameters.class
[ERROR] Undefined reference:
org/jenkinsci/lib/envinject/service/EnvInjectActionRetriever.<init>()V in
/scratch/hudson/workspace/jenkinsci/parameterized-trigger-plugin/target/classes/hudson/plugins/parameterizedtrigger/EnvInjectParameters.class
[ERROR] Undefined reference:
org/jenkinsci/lib/envinject/service/EnvInjectActionRetriever.getEnvInjectAction(Lhudson/model/AbstractBuild;)Lhudson/model/Action;

in
/scratch/hudson/workspace/jenkinsci/parameterized-trigger-plugin/target/classes/hudson/plugins/parameterizedtrigger/EnvInjectParameters.class

Same occured beweeen builds 13 and 14 where build 14 was a commit to the
master.
https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jenkinsci/job/parameterized-trigger-plugin/13/
https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jenkinsci/job/parameterized-trigger-plugin/14/

>From the log it does not look as if the clean stage is called at all, which
in the case of building different pull requests I think should occur as
each pull request should be merged with master only, not with other pull
requests.

As the Buildhive is connected to github to provide feedback on pull
requests, having these failures causes a lot of false results and comments
added to pull/commits suggesting that things are broken when they are not.

Can someone have a look and set the correct maven goals.

Thanks
Chris