Anyone please?

-
Yves

On 11.08.2012 15:27, Yves wrote:
Hi,

I've setup LDAP authentication which works fine. The only issue I have
is that only the user id is properly populated. Instead of populating
the name with e.g. the displayName attribute from the LDAP object, the
user id is copied over to the name. Apparently there is no
UserNameResolver available for LDAP. So I've created a plugin
implementing this extension point but it's never invoked when
authenticating with LDAP. IMHO the plugin/extension is properly
implemented and installed. Why is this extension point not being invoked?

-
Yves