Thanks Ben.
JNDI was already planned for version 0.1 but didn't make it. I'll add it at
some point for sure.
I am not sure I understand the concept behind the build_stats but you're
more than welcome to contribute if you wish.
I would only ask please to add all these good ideas to the GitHub site as
enhancements, so we don't lose track of them and we can plan the features
roadmap.
Thanks.
M.