This configuration option is not available in the jenkins version of the
plugin, only in the hudson one.

My parent pom is
<parent>
    <groupId>org.jenkins-ci.plugins</groupId>
    <artifactId>plugin</artifactId>
    <version>1.466</version>
</parent>

Any chance to incorporate this functionality in the jenkins version ?

I've tried using this version of the plugin but it looks for the hudson.war
and we're building for jenkins...
Any workaround for that ?

10x
Edo