Hi Dimitri,

>But I have some questions. In my company, we mostly use maven 2.2.1 for
>building our project. If I create my plugin with the latest version,
>will there be compatibility problems?

If you are building the plug-in in your company, using 2.2.1, so you may have
problems (though it's been a while since I last used maven 2.2.1 to develop
plug-ins, or build projects in Jenkins).

If you are building the plug-in with maven 3.0.4, and only installing in your
Jenkins, then you can use it with jobs using any maven version.

Hope that helps,

Bruno P. Kinoshita
http://kinoshita.eti.br
http://tupilabs.com