Hi

I am new to Jenkins and am writing a custom plugin similar to CppCheck that
takes in XML files from a test unit and displays the results as a graph.

I have successfully created a graph from my XML file and saved this to disk
as a .png file. I am now trying to get my ProjectAction's index.jelly file
to display this graph image.

I have seen from other plugins (Cppcheck) that this should be achievable by
simply using the html tag < img/ >. I have tried doing this but I cannot
seem to get the image to display.

I am unsure what to put for the src section of the image tag. If I simply
put < img src="graph.png"/ >, (as I have done for icons) nothing get's
displayed. I have also tried to specify the directory on my system where the
file is located: < img src="/home/user/Desktop/graph.png"/ > but it still
does not display the graph. Where do I have to have the graph file located
so that the index.jelly file can find it?

Many thanks