I have tried 0.8. Looks promising, but still needs some work:

1) Can the layout algorithm be changed in jsplumb? Graphiz layout
looks much nicer.

2) The ability to create new links/delete existing ones in jsplumb
diagram should be disable-able - I understand the intention, but it is
very easy to make a mistake on a cluttered diagram. I managed to
accidentally create a circular dependency (a job starts itself as a
downstream project) which should not be allowed at all.

3) Should jobs look like this - a blank rectangle with scroll bars?
(see attached)