As far as I know, there is no plugin that lets you run individual build
steps on a different slave than the one that job originally started on.
 But there ways to mimic this behavior.

We do something like this in our own tests.  One job starts up; it has a
parameter that indicates another slave on which to run parts of the test.
 The original job (we call it the master job), then uses the Parameterized
Trigger Plugin's build step plus the NodeLabel Plugin parameter to start
another job (called a slave job) on the slave in question.  The ParamTrig
build step can be set to wait until the slave job is finished running -
that gives us sequential behavior: steps run on the master, then on the
slave, then on the master.

Sometimes, we have to have steps running in parallel on the master and
slave.  In that case, the ParamTrig build step can also start the job on
the slave then immediately return to its own steps.  Synching the two
executions can be difficult and tricky