From: jenkinsci-us...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jenkinsci-us...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sent: 14 December 2012 00:06
To: Jenkins Dev; Jenkins Users; eve...@lists.jenkins-ci.org
Subject: [ANN] looking for speakers in various parts of the world Jan 2013

Hi,

I'm doing a little bit of world tour next January. As a part of it, I'm trying
to do small meet-ups in places that we don't normally do them.

To attract more people, I'm looking for people willing to come present in those
events. It can be a talk of any size --- more than anything else I'm trying to
hook up people locally (as well as meeting them myself!)

A presentation doesn't have to be "this is how we solved all the problems". A
story of how the usage evolved is often very well-received, as well as "this is
what we've done so far and this is what we are struggling, I think Jenkins
should fix them" talks.

We are looking for the following locations in particular:

   - London
   - Seoul
   - Toronto (this one isn't concrete)

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi                          http://kohsuke.org/

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00