Hi, Sam!

Its great to hear of your interest in that plugin!
It happens that I am original developer of the thing and I'm glad to see
that it found some usage?
Could you please tell what are the new features you are planning to add? We
are coming to the next iteration of the plugin development in a week or two
so we can cooperate a bit.
Also, what is your deployment environment? What are you accomplishing with
the help of the plugin?

Best regards,
Ivan Kalinin.